Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An Opening Chat

I want to start this blog off with a first and foremost statement of intent.  My grammar will be incorrect at times, my thoughts may be jumbled, but it will not be some online journal of my deep dark thoughts.  I'll try my best not to rant or rage.  But this I can not guarantee.  

Primarily, this is an art blog. Showcasing my work and inspirations.  
Also, under the inspirations catagory there will be many eclectic subjects.  These will include but will not be limited to: 
Art and visual language, Time, Space, Religion, Japan, China, Robots, Knights, Swords, Animation, Comics, The Figure,   Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Anything of intrest to me what-so-ever.

I have many goals, ambitions, and ideas.  Some of which I may talk about here.  But right now I think I'll keep it about my art.  

Enjoy.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. As a veteran of a few years, my only piece of advice is don't go more than 2 weeks between posts if you can avoid it. Like most things, blogging is best if done regularly. Your style and approach will only get better by doing.

    It's like art that way.

    I look forward to more posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete