Monday, January 26, 2009

Animation


Alright.

This is what I'm up too right now.

It's been pretty tough learning Boom Toon Animation on my own, so due to the time constraints (trial's expiring)  I've switched to a nifty little free program called "Pencil".   

Right now I'm just experimenting.  So we have a rough animated sketch of the protagonist running (In poor loss frame style) and then jumping off a cliff (use your imagination as I did not actually draw the cliff) and falling.   It's been fun, but it's time to get to work!

I'm trying to figure out how to get this on here. (I think YouTube should do.)  But I don't have a lot of footage...

I think I'm changing focus.  I'm going to focus more on quality then quantity.  So the frame a day acctually counts.  The frame as an art piece.   


A.

P.S.  (This is one of the scrappy frames made with "pencil"  I think I'm going to go all traditional really tight inks.)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment